If the last time you had an insurance review was when the Lakers won an NBA Title it is time to have us review your business and personal insurance. Our team is ready to help you understand how your insurance needs have changed over time.
Here are a few examples of how life changes may impact your insurance.
- How often do you travel out of the country?
- Do you have any domestic employees?
- Have there been any changes in marital status?
- Are you involved in any nonprofit organization?
- Do you own a business and operate from your home?
- Do you own a second home?
- Do you drive for Uber?
- Do you own any unique collections of art, wine, cars, or guns?
- Are there any children in college?
Every Day Insurance is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at Every Day Insurance truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.